2015년 7월 4일 토요일

Personal Profile

My name is Gyu Hyung Jang and I am currently attend in Kwantlen Polytechnic University. But, I am planning to transfer to Simon Friser University. My hometown is Seoul, South Korea. I came to Canada when I was grade 8, which means I studied in Canada for more than 7 years. I came to Canada with my brother and mom, but they left Canada when  I was grade 9. So, I started homestaying in Korean family since grade 10. I am living in Richmond, BC, Canada, majoring Computer science to become a video game animator. I didn't really planning to study computer science when I graduated from high school, but after I took a course that related with computer, I started to get interested in it.

My hobby is playing video games and post a personal review and what I felt about the game on my blog. I have a blog at Naver, which is one of the Korean website. I liked to play video games since I came to Canada because I had very hard time to make friends, so I ended up playing video games alone at house. Then I started to feeling that I want to share my game play with other people and discuss about the game that I am playing, so I made a blog on Naver and started to post about video games. Probably this is the reason why I wanted to become a video game animator. I am really interested in video games and wondering how it works and make a game without any bugs or errors.
So, I want to make a video game that has no bugs and errors, so everyone can enjoy the game that I make.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기